The Warwick Arms pub occupies an imposing location on the crest of a hill in West Norwich, NR2, locally known as the ‘Golden Triangle’. It has served the community since Victorian times and during renovations at the site before its recent reopening, a former pub sign was also uncovered dating back to 1900, with its original name on show.
Prior to 1995 it was the Warwick Arms but was then renovated and renamed The Mad Moose Arms. It was renamed and relaunched again in May 2016, then closed for a while before being re-opened and re-named back to its original name in September 2022.
The bar is on the ground floor with a separate restaurant upstairs that doubles as a function space.
The Warwick is in good hands. New Owners Nick and Briony De’Ath also own the nearby Unthank Arms and William & Florence pubs as well as The Red Lion Bishopgate, The Trafford Arms and Chambers Cocktail Company in Norwich city centre.